Sunday, November 23, 2008

Owl Arrived!






On Friday, I received a very lovely package from Arriana Stylos. It was chock full of goodies, including a extra-cute hat and bag. The hat is a bulky and warm cabled cap, and the bag is a red cabled hand bag. There was also a really cute unique set of dpn holders that is a unicorn and a wizard. She also sent me a set of Brittany DPN's and 2 skeins of fiery Lorna's Laces sock yarn that my husband has already claimed for his next pair of socks. She also sent me a bag of Sour Patch Kids and 2 large Hershey Kisses. The pattern she sent me is Firestarter by Yarnissima. My husband's also claimed the hat - he really likes it because it is so warm, even though it makes him look like a little kid!

Thanks so much Arriana!!

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Ooooo, Sour Patch Kids...YUMMY! I think it's funny that your husband calls dibs on the use of your yarn!!! LOL

Ellen said...

and the cat likes it too!